Your smile is one of your most noticeable features. But misaligned teeth leave many patients reluctant to share their smile. Dr. Eric Martin wants you to have a smile you can feel good about. That’s why we offer safe, fast, and effective orthodontic care with Invisalign®.
What Is Invisalign?
Metal braces used to be the only way to fix a crooked smile, but not anymore. Now there’s Invisalign, an innovative treatment that straightens your teeth using a series of clear aligners. In contrast to traditional metal braces, Invisalign provides the following advantages:
- Reduced Treatment Time — Your course of treatment with Invisalign is typically much faster than metal braces.
- They’re Inconspicuous — Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible.
- Comfort and Safety — Invisalign doesn’t have any annoying metal wires that can scratch or damage your cheeks.
- Easy Care — Invisalign aligners are easy to remove, so you just take them out when it’s time eat. With Invisalign, you never have to worry about food getting stuck to your metal braces.
- Fewer Office Visits — Unlike metal braces, Invisalign never needs tightening. That’s why you only have to visit Dr. Martin once every six to eight weeks so he can monitor your progress.
How Does It Work?
When you meet with Dr. Martin, he’ll go over your treatment options. If you and Dr. Martin decide that Invisalign is the ideal treatment for you, we can start right away.
Dr. Martin will begin by using a tiny camera to take a digital impression of your smile. Then he’ll use this information to create a detailed treatment plan for your Invisalign aligners. Your new aligners will arrive in the mail, and you’ll change them out as directed.
Dr. Martin will regularly monitor your progress until the process is complete. Invisalign can be used to treat most of the same issues that can be corrected with regular metal braces, including:
- Gaps between teeth
Your Invisalign Provider in Champaign, IL
If you’re ready to learn more, call 217-355-9997 today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Martin. We can’t wait to meet you and help you get the smile you really want.